Monday 20 October 2014

Once Upon A Time-The Apprentice

This week's episode was a doozy. But not one of my favourites. I've decided to stop summarizing the episodes, instead just giving you my review.

________________________________________________________________________
I wasn't really a fan of this episode. I felt like the whole date was really just filler, and sure he got his hand back, but so what. I did not like that Hook apparently "chose" to be bad again, and I don't like how dishonest Rumple was.
Rumple is a character who has gone through a lot to get to where he is. He's killed his father, found love again, and lost his son. I find it a little unbelievable that he turns back into the Dark One so easily after finding this hat. Also, I'm a little peeved that he sort-of killed Mickey Mouse.
Hook was bothering me this episode. It started off sweet, what with him wanting his hand back for Emma and all, but it really took a turn for the worse. I don't buy that he chose to be bad again. The hand had something to do with it and I'm not going to accept otherwise.
I actually quite liked the flashback. Anna was great, and she was as quirky as ever.
My last problem would be Emma. I have zero problem with her getting dressed up, but it all seemed rather dainty for her.

______________________________________________________________________________
Pretty sure Will Scarlet is going to be my favourite character this season. Just look at him!

Heads up for my next post, important things happening!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment